For the first time there is a system of truly teaching better movement, mobility, stability, and power with kettlebells. While there are many kettlebell programs out there, PKM is the only one that is designed by a strength coach and physical therapist to address how we move and perform in life. Where do we begin in teaching foundational functional movement concepts and where can we go to achieve things that many have never seen. This is NOT a "how to use a kettlebell" course, but rather using the kettlebell to help us teach ANYONE how to move, perform, and live better! Having taught kettlebells since 2003 we have worked with so many different populations, we wanted to create a system that made the impact we all want to achieve with kettlebell training. We guarantee you have never seen anything like PKM before!
✔ 8 Downloadable modules with over 400 pages of text, pictures, and training videos with instruction that depict the keys in teaching every movement and what allows us to create instant results for people.
✔ Over 7 hours of instructional video that breaks down each movement and how we create progressions that allow success at any level.
✔ Education is what PKM is ALL about, we have CEC's upon completion with organizations such as ACE and NASM (1.7 CEC's applied to home study course via NASM, and 1.10 via ACE )The PKM Certification uses the following tools within the modules: Kettlebells, Mini Bands, Super Bands, Lever Bells, Sliders, & Steps of varying heights. Please note you do not have to have all these tools in order to progress through the content of the program.Learning Objectives :
• Learn how to use kettlebells to teach better movement patterns that will build better injury resilience and ability to build functional strength.
• Discover a system that allows any level of fitness user to benefit from kettlebells and see how they are a great vehicle in learning proper functional fitness.
• Understand how to coach the details that will help people be successful and unlock their mobility and true strength.
• Find out how to empower your business by learning how to create thoughtful programs that give you an edge in a saturated industry.Course Procedure :
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.