Online course fee : RM259 / SGD85*Price in RM excludes 6% SST - sales and service tax
CEUs: NASM 0.3, ACE 0.2, NSCA 0.3
- PDF (chapter 8 from NASM Essentials of Corrective Exercise Training textbook)
- Online Narrated Flash Presentation (6 lessons)
- Online Video Instruction
- Online CEU exam (25 questions)
The Manual Muscle Testing online course will provide you with the fundamental knowledge to effectively understand the scientific rationale and application for muscle strength assessments, through the use of manual muscle testing as part of an integrated assessment process. The instructional video presented by Dr. Mike Clark will detail how to perform manual muscle testing.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the scientific rationale for the use of manual muscle testing in an integrated assessment process
- Understand the 2-step process when performing an isometric manual muscle test
- Interpret the findings seen in select manual muscle tests
Prerequisites: you must be a licensed professional (ATC, DC, PT, LMT) to enroll into this course.